Avoid these book cover mistakes, and make more royalties





One of the biggest problems authors face is marketing their book.

The main reason why your book may not be selling more, is because of the book cover design.

This is officially my 'go to' guide for book covers. Currently a free live workshop is being offered inside this course--so I suggest you take a look at what's available pronto.

If you want better-looking covers, and 2 to 3x more royalties, you will want to check this out. It includes a well-designed template that can be modified in Photoshop or Gimp, along with video tutorials and PDF guides.

I've spent my Veteran's Day going through the entire course and am ready to work on updating some of my ebook covers now.   [thanks guys and gals!]

I have some skill with image editing software, but when it comes to the actual design: I need help! And one thing this system includes that I absolutely needed was tips, tricks and design video tutorials. I love videos--if you know me, you know this!
 
You can do the same thing: avoid deadly book cover mistakes, and attract more Amazon buyers, with what you will learn click here to read more
or go straight here to read ALL ABOUT IT -----> http://mylink4u.info/FastEasyCoverDesign

by Petra Ortiz
http://petralovesbats.ws

Comments

Popular Posts