Tax Time is here 2018 Get a Free Consultation now


Whether you need current taxes, amended taxes, back taxes.. we can help!
We find deductions, write offs and legal loopholes that no else even looks for.
                           Simply Put... You Are Probably Paying Too Much in Taxes!
                                                                   WE CAN HELP!

Real Life Examples

Real life examples of what WE DO FOR OUR CLIENTS:

Alta W.

According to her usual preparer, she OWED $2,123
After we completed it, she owed only $299

Ken S.

According to his well-known preparer, refund $63
After we completed it, refund $1,823

Steven C.

According to a well-known preparer, refund $2,113
After we completed it, refund $4,921

Denise N.

According to a well-known preparer, refund $1,603
After we completed it, refund $3,821

H&R soaked me for $648!

I am self employed and there were a few paperless forms involved...
I asked them how much it would be up front. They told me it is by the form. So when we were done, the bill was $648.00. I made $19k last year. It took them less than an hour and I too was very organized. After I got the bill I asked them for their ala carte menu of forms and they would not give me one.
I feel ripped off...What can I do?
I don't mind paying them, but $648.00?

Better Results...Lower Fees:
OUR FEES FOR THIS RETURN: $300

  My CPA charged me $2,000
for my return!

I am self employed and there were a few paperless forms involved...
It was a schedule C , Schedule F, Sch A, Sch B, Sch E (rental) Form 4136, Sch D Cap Gains, (2) Form 4562's and a Depreciation Schedule that had 15 items on it.
 Better Results...Lower Fees:
OUR FEES FOR THIS RETURN: $450

 Better Results...Lower Fees

Remember, when it comes to taxes, examine ALL angles.
Don't cheat. Don't lie. But, don't needlessly give your money away! 
When you have your taxes prepared, make certain that you use a professional
who will ask you the questions that will allow you to minimize your liability and maximize your refund.

Don't wait...call now for a FREE CONSULTATION
Toll Free 877.604.6636 Extension 3 
When calling, please reference Service ID PO56643


Petra



Comments

Popular Posts